Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two more days

I found some motivation, but not of all of my tasks. Enough was accomplished to make me feel satisfied. Tomorrow is another day. Actually, tomorrow is Three's birthday! We won't get too wild and crazy considering our last month, but good times will be had. We only have two days left until the first day of school. I have almost all my ducks in a row, just a couple more things to get in the backpacks. I have not been to a store since my parents were here. I plan to donate some extras to the teachers later. They will receive many donations on the first day and have to store all of them. I do not have anything ready for Three's class yet. I get to focus on that this week once the boys are at school. I spoke with a great TX friend today. It was her birthday. She played such an important role in my life when Three was born. I miss her terribly. Our children had many great times together. I know Three would have loved playing with her girls. It was great to hear her voice and how well all is for their family. I never met her youngest baby. He's nearly two years old. Some day we will meet again, probably when we put our house back on the market. For now, telephone calls are great.

No comments: