Thursday, September 1, 2011

My apologies

Sorry for the lack of posting. Things have been so busy. We had a terrific visit with my parents. The only downer was when I was ill. Great birthday party. The kids had a blast. I will upload pictures later. We made an obstacle course. They all took turns and cheered each other on. Thanks to my mom's cousin, Lantana, we all enjoyed use of The Claw. It is a home version of the claw games you see at arcades. We filled it with tootsie rolls and salt water taffy. Everyone took turns. Parents joked about having nightmares due to the circus music it played.
We had a wonderful time. It was hard to see my parents go this morning, but we enjoyed almost the entire month of August with them. Now to get organized for school and back to a schedule. Pictures to come!

No comments: