Monday, September 19, 2011

Montag

All were out the door in good spirits, even if it was raining. I was on time to preschool drop off. Chatted with a few moms before making a mad dash to my car in the pouring rain. With the next few hours free, I cannot decide what to do. We had a duplicate birthday gift, I returned that. Found some new socks for Four and came home. Chatted with Great Aunt B and now am avoiding the mountain of laundry. It's strange to not have any kids around. Usually there is at least one home.
We made a play date for tomorrow. So thankful to get that set up, Tuesdays are really dull for us. It's always fun to get to know new moms. They are two girls from preschool that we will play with. Today we have a lunch date with a boy from kindergarten. His mom is too sweet. Daisy might join us too, not sure. That will be the excitement for the day. I have an hour before I get the girl, I better make a dent in the laundry.

No comments: