Monday, September 19, 2011

Homeschooling for the cousins

Sunflower has decided to home school her group this year. Cousins #1 and #2 are attending a private Lutheran HS. They are really loving it and doing well. The rest of the group is staying at home. While I had my doubts about this situation, I am so happy to say it seems to be best for everyone. She tried this before and it did not work. Kids were off their age group. It was tough being tossed into two grades below their class. They made it work and are doing well. She decided to keep them at home because of many reasons. This past trip to their house amazed me. The house was in the best condition it has been in a very long time. They took charge and got organized for the school project. They set up a classroom and everyone has their own desk. They created a work space for projects and I was impressed. I am so happy for them! I really hope they can stick with their plan and make it work. The children were all in good spirits too. I think it will go well for Sunflower. I pray for them and their success. It was great to see everyone so happy. Not to mention seeing the organization, I'm a sucker for organization.

No comments: