Sunday, September 11, 2011

Potty talk

Recently, the foul language on the internet and FB has come to my attention. I don't know why, but it still surprises me to see people talk like that. Maybe surprises isn't the correct word, more like disappoints. There are so many other ways to get your point across than using those words. Today, of all days, I saw it on FB. I understand people are passionate about today, but why ever would you print those words, tied to another persons religion? A mom posted a comment on FB about this subject. It caught my attention. "OMG....every time I see a young girl throwing the f-bomb on here I cringe...your page is GLOWING with self respect!!!" I just think there are other ways to describe your feelings without being vulgar and deg-ratting yourself.

No comments: