Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to normal

This weekend, my goal is to get back to normal. N will be at work and we have no plans. I hope to focus on an early bedtime. We've been up way too late this summer. I got most of our laundry done today. It was quite the mountain. Just two loads left for tomorrow. That task in itself wiped me out. Zinnia's group was over in the afternoon. Boy did we miss them. The kids played and really enjoyed being together. Seven and EM are in the same class this year, so exciting. We will be able to volunteer for parent centers together! I think we have most things ready for school, just need to decide which will be the lucky paint shirt. Three does not start until a week after the boys. I have more time to collect her items.
Looking forward to some R & R. Just hope the kids don't get bored and bug me for entertainment. After this month, I am spent.

No comments: