Thursday, September 22, 2011

Organized Legos and such

Here is the Lego trundle. N built it for me. He tolerates my crazy ideas and accommodates me as best he can. This project turned out exactly how I wanted it. We lined the bottom with an upholstery fabric I have had for quite some time.

The shelves may seem like a lot, but nothing is on the floor. Everything has its place. They have many items that are important to them. I love the baskets to hide all these items. They are still there, just not as noticeable.

Today, the bedrooms are organized. We will see how long it lasts. I am optimistic with our new gear. We came back from MN with new containers. I was waiting for a good deal and boy did I find one. The sale prices I had seen were around $4.99. Original price anywhere from $6.99 to $7.99. I tried to be patient and it was worth the wait. I found these at K-mart for $2.49! My plan was to get some to go in the girl room on her new shelf. When I found such a great deal, I bought some for the boy room as well. They only had a few left.
I was really happy with the Lego trundle. It has been great so far. The boys keep the Lego's in there and they are not all over the floor. No one ever wanted to clean up the Lego's every night. I insisted this be done due to the possibility of me being needed in there during the middle of the night. It's been a great addition.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

The trundle looks like a great addition. Great idea.

Denise said...

Very organized. I miss organizing with you. :)