Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Get with the program

I am not sure where my head is these days. First, we missed the first half of the soccer game on Saturday for Six. I had it in my head that the game started at 10:30. We were late for it. Turns out we were really late. The game started at 10:00! We were shocked when they blew the whistle and said the game was over.
Next, I wanted to stop at the post office on our way to Four's play date. We had a small package to mail to Great Grandma L. Her birthday is coming up. I had printed a few pictures for the kids projects at school and sent some to Great Aunt B and Great Grandma C. About 5 hours later, I couldn't figure out what I did with the envelopes for GAB and GGC. They weren't in my car. I don't remember handing them to the man at the post office. Turns out, I did remember. I stuck them in the package to Great Grandma Larson! So, I gave her a call and asked if when she received them on Friday, would she mind sticking the letters in the mail. Nothing like letters going from MI to MN by way of ND. I need to get with the program. I told N he better double check things for me. I need back up, more sleep and possibly a vacation.

No comments: