Thursday, June 16, 2011

Armada-Memphis Adventures

We celebrated a wonderful family get together this week with N's grandmother from FL. Everyone had a great time catching up on family news. The kids ran around Aunt Lilac's house enjoying every minute. We later took a walk around the property. Apparently the previous owner had paths created for paintball. Oh how fun that might be for our group in a few years.
The allergies are getting the best of me. I am not sure what is in the air, but I am going under. As soon as my medication wears off, I am suffering. Didn't get much sleep last night. Hoping to rest tonight. Kids have been playing hard. They had many adventures with their cousins yesterday and today. They only appear when hungry. Cousins 5 and 6 are almost inseparable from our group.
We've gotten to spend more time with the younger ones. I think Cousin 8 is finally warmed up to me. Last summer, Cousin 7 associated me with food. Any time he was hungry, he came looking for me. This summer, he is talking more and more. Cousin 8 doesn't say much yet, Cousin 7 does all the talking for both.
Not sure what the evening has planned for us. The sun is shining and the kids are happy. That's all this mama can ask for.

No comments: