Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oh so tired

It's only 1 o'clock and I feel exhausted. There are still a few things to be hauled outside, but the basement is looking pretty good. N built two new shelves, he plans to build two more just like the first. The floor is dry. I just need more totes and shelves to place the rest of the items in the living room. Then our house will be back to normal.
I am a little sad today as my entire family is together at my sisters. They are making preparations for my sisters baby. My parents brought some furniture and projects they did, delivered in person, along with Uncle D. Wish we could be there to help. Instead, I face a Saturday afternoon/evening with the kids and our mess.. The kids are full of energy. The pool is my only option today. We'll hit the pool and wash away my sorrows.



No comments: