Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daisy to the rescue!

Just when I was almost done, my friend Daisy swoops in and saves the day. She took the kids off our hands. Oh how thankful am I! The kids were thrilled to go on an adventure with her. N and I were able to have some time to breath. The basement is looking pretty good compared to last night. The landlords high power fan is doing a good job. We are now in the market for a new piece of carpet. I hope we can get shelves built to keep things off the floor. Oh Lord help me if this ever happens again. I am not sure I could take it.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Do you belong to Freecycle.org? You might be able to get some carpet that way. Another option - if you have them - is a Habitat for Humanity ReStore. They resell stuff donated to them, so you might find a good deal. Glad things are looking up!

K said...

Thanks, Teresa. I have been meaning to check out that site, I know you mentioned it before. It's the end of a long day. I am thankful for my friends. Family comments from afar always help too! Thank you!