Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer in MN?

My friend posted a blog entry about summer in MN. Hate to say it, but I am jealous. She made it back there, I did not. Haven't seen her or her sis in years. Missed out on the wedding due to bad weather. At least FB and blogs have brought us back together.
Still trying to figure out the summer vacation. Hard to think with the disaster in my house. The living room is still turned upside down. We are going on Day 3. Not sure how much more I can take! I think I finally have the last loads of laundry done. Just a couple more rugs to clean. I have been working on the list for the insurance company. Boy is it growing. I am very thankful for technology and digital cameras. I take the pictures in the basement, come up here and record it all. Need to get it done sooner than later, but the kids want to play games on PBSKids.com
Wish it would get nice outside again. Looking forward to some good times next week. We need good weather to have fun. We already canceled one camping adventure due to rain, I don't want to cancel another.

No comments: