Thursday, June 2, 2011

Run, run, run


I have the Rudolph song stuck in my head (run, run, Rudolph). The weekend was crazy, I needed two days to recover. Thankfully I had those two days because today is crazy. We had an Author Share Day at school for Seven. He wrote his own hardcover book. I can't wait to share it with my parents, the book is the story of our last visit to their house. Uncle D made it in the story too.
We also heard him read poems and stories he wrote throughout the school year. It was a great morning. I was so proud of him. I had no idea our weekends were being recorded though, he kept track of lots of Lego building.
The boys flew out the door, running a little late. Five had a minor shoe crisis. He ran to the bus. In the end, they took the wrong backpacks. We made the switch after the Author Share.
Today, N is getting the boat in the water! Mr. D and him are on the job this afternoon. We will see how that goes. They are taking three kids too.

No comments: