Monday, June 20, 2011

Quit your whining

Ok, after a day to think about it, I have decided to quit my whining. I am thankful for all the time will spend as a family this summer. Why did I want to do something without the children? There are reasons, but I guess it will have to wait until they are older. Some day we will take a real vacation.
Our time for the 4th of July will be fun. We may take our bikes up to Mackinac Island and bike around for the day. N and I did that once before we were married. Whatever we will do, I am determined to enjoy it.
I will complain about the rain. We are supposed to have our first camping excursion this week. Looks like that is out. We've camped in the rain before, so not fun and not worth the effort.
Thanks for listening, I am through whining.

No comments: