Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Exhausting

This is so exhausting. The insurance doesn't cover this. What do they mean they don't cover this?
The landlord brought a squeegee and a very powerful fan. Not sure what else they plan to do. I am not sure I want to live here anymore. How do we know it won't happen again? I can't go through it again. The kids are driving me crazy. Poor Three cried over losing stuffed animals. We are all dirty. The floors are dirty. I have been doing laundry on an continuous cycle. The garbage man didn't take the carpet. Another meal is around the corner and I have no ideas. Once again, very frustrated and feeling so alone. I want to say things that I know I shouldn't.
So, perhaps we look for somewhere else to rent, except there isn't anywhere else to rent!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am praying for you, friend. I am so sorry. Know this, God is doing something good through this. Romans 8:28 assures us of that. Romans 8:29 tells us the good, that we are being conformed into the image of Christ through the trials we face. I was encouraged to see you mentioned that you were able to refrain from saying things you ought not to - that is good.