Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quotes from Five and Sevens class about the teacher

We put together a book for the teacher that included pictures of the kids, their signature and a quote from them about what they liked best about the year and the teacher. The answers varied, were cute and funny. Thought I'd share them with you.

Kindergarten:

"I liked playing and meeting new friends."

"I liked playing blocks."

"He was good because he was new to me."

"He's the best teacher."

"He taught us words. I like his yellow coat."

"He's pretty good. Sometimes he gives us stations and sometimes free choice."

"He's awesome!"

"I like having Mr. L because he's fun!"

" I liked reading and playing outside."

"I liked stations and computers."

"Pajama day is the best day ever! It's the best thing!"

" I wish I could be in kindergarten again."

"I think he is a really good teacher. He was with my mom."

"I like Mr. L"

"He made me think of my brothers and uncles cause he looks like them."

"I learned a lot. I think he's sweet."

"We learned that he wasn't so bad. He wants us to learn."

"I learned how to read."

"I liked to play on the new equipment."

"I liked to learn to read."

"I wish I could stay with you. You are the best teacher!"

"I liked when we did our writing."

"I like Mr. L because he's my teacher."

First Grade:

"I liked that he teaches people about stuff we don't know."

"I liked best about first grade: that I got to learn."

"I like Mr. T because he read with us."

"I like Mr. T because he lets us do fun stuff."

"I like when he lets us have prizes and that he tells jokes."

"I like when we do math. I like when Mr. T is silly."


"I like first grade because we got to learn."

"I like when Mr. T tells jokes."

"I liked how to do science."

"I liked Mr. T because he lets us to puzzles and games when others are finishing their work."

"I like Mr. T because lets us do fun stuff."

"I like Mr. T because he teaches us so much."

"I like Mr. Thornton because he makes jokes."

"I liked when we played games and got prizes."

"The best thing I like about Mr. T is how he teaches us stuff, but in a fun way."

"I like Mr. T because the stuff we don't know, he teaches us."

"I like Mr. T because he's super nice and all that. I just love his class."

"I like math because we got to learn stuff and do it almost every day."

"I like that he did jokes."

No comments: