Friday, June 17, 2011

Movies, Movies, Movies

Tonight, I will watch two movies in a row. Crazy for a mom of three kids, I know. Three fell asleep early, 7pm to be exact. After such a busy weekend with the cousins, everyone was exhausted when we got home. N was able to get a nap in before heading off to work. I felt really guilty after the much uninterrupted sleep we had last night. Two nights in a row with poor sleep is not a good thing. The first night at Aunt Lilac's, it was my fault. I had this allergy/head cold thing going on. Should have taken something other than what I did. I was awake off and on all night in anticipation for the morning. Terrible. It was slightly rough on N too. The second night at Aunt Sunflower's, Seven had a rough time. It was too hot in our room. I took a NyQuil and slept better than others.
We made it home early and I hope N got enough rest. I think he got in an hour nap. The kids were still full of energy. A trip to the park and grocery store tuckered out Three. The boys enjoyed a movie and still didn't want to go to bed, but did. Tomorrow is a big day, I will report everything at the end. It will be great and exciting. We are honored to have a special job.
This summer adventure has begun. We got a great visit in with Great Grandma from FL. Next we go camping. Have to check the air mattresses to be sure they stay filled with air all night long. The truck is good and ready! We took it to the cousins and it was really nice to have all the space. I hope to get some projects done before the camping adventure this week. Looking forward to posting progress.

No comments: