Friday, June 24, 2011

Job Interview

I have a job interview! I am not sure I remember my last interview, probably on base in 2002?
It's for a position at Three's preschool teaching a twos class. The parents stay for the hour and half course. I am excited to see if it works out. I am not sure how many others they are interviewing. The principal and I spoke for quite awhile this morning. We will see where it takes me. They are also looking for subs. Perhaps I can be the first on their list? I will be able to be there while Three is at class. If I sub, Three can come with me! The preschool has a great group of people. They really make you feel warm and welcome. Looking forward to spending more time there regardless of how the interview goes. There is a program to get my teaching license, but my new plan is to put that on hold until she is in kindergarten. I am not sure I can commit to the hours now, once she is in school things will be different. With N's schedule, I would only not be available to sub on Mon afternoons and Tuesdays. If I bring her with, then it is not an issue.
I have been praying for guidance and look where the Lord led me. Another adventure awaits!

No comments: