Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Snow?

Ran some errands with Zinnia today. It snowed as we left Midland. Heard there was snow in MN. Guess its that time of year. We still need to get some junk off the front porch and take the bikes to the basement. Thought I could talk N into that project today, but no such luck yet. Guess I have to bring it up first. A request came from the Tower for Miss Paulette's brownies. Four is so eager to bake these days. They are in the oven as I type. I hope they turn out good. This weekend I will make some other things for Thanksgiving.
The neighbors returned home last night. Looking forward to hearing of their adventures. I know it involved a helicopter over the Grand Canyon. I'm sure she has great pictures. Our arrow is still stuck on their roof. We need to find a big ladder to get on the roof to retrieve it.
No plans today, feels good since its cold outside. While I ran errands, N decided to take Four to school for lunch. Somehow, Seven convinced him his belly hurt and he needed to come home. Turns out he was upset from being confused on an assignment. Glad it wasn't really his belly. Poor boy, he needs more time with his dad. N let him come home and did not stay for lunch with Six. We may hear about that later. Correction, we will hear about that later. Six will recover. He got to eat hot lunch today and can have a slice of pizza tonight.
Last night I was exhausted. I helped Daisy clean for 4 hours straight! N was super. He picked the kids up from Daisy's at 5. Brought them home, made supper, cleaned everything up and everyone's homework was done, PJ's on when I got home. I was asleep almost before 10.
I woke up at 6:30 this morning, still tired, but ready for the day. Thankful we don't have anything else to do tonight. It's really nice to have everyone home together and no pressure. Perhaps supper will be left overs, even less pressure. Tomorrow is bake sale day! Very exciting. I love seeing the kindergartners. Their eyes get so wide and they all have big smiles. Boys want to ride the bus home tomorrow. We will stay home, bake and do laundry. Nice, quiet Friday night.

No comments: