Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Update

While I did get a lot done today, my patience was nil by the end of the night. I took them outside to ride bikes and run, you'd think they were crazy kids. Six was riding his bike screaming "fire!" Someone had a fire going, the scent was in the air. Maybe that is where the thought came from. They ran and we came in for baths. I am sure this time change will mess them all up tomorrow.
N helped me with the living room. Everyone was excited to make a change. We moved some things around and got rid of a set of kid bins. We brought the desk downstairs, but did not get the computer moved and set up. Now we really need a filing cabinet.
Tomorrow Seven begins his first reconciliation class. He and I will go to church early, before mass. N and the other two will join us in time for mass, if we remember to set our clocks back. Lunch for tomorrow is already done and will just need to be heated up. No clue what I will do to entertain them tomorrow. We were home all day today, can't have that two days in a row. Maybe we will go to the park. I want to get into the basement tomorrow, we'll see how our morning goes.
Last night Zinnia came with a movie, tonight a new friend is coming with a movie. Yeah for mom time! Just hope everyone stays in their beds. Four hasn't had the best track record lately. With being home all day, I hope they are tired. It's quiet for now, I'll just cross my fingers.

No comments: