Monday, November 7, 2011

Drama on a Monday night

Our religious education program has gone through some frustrating changes. Opinions will be voiced on Friday. I am not one for confrontation. I hope to have my facts together and not be too nervous. My list is started, but perhaps not complete. Hopefully I get all my ducks in a row, say a few prayers and progress will be made.
Zinnia came over and helped me carry my junk to the basement. We cleared out the area outside the bedrooms. We will move the computer to the living room. The basement is chaos. I hope to make progress tomorrow. I plan to create a work area for the kids and myself. They love to do projects, but it is so miserable doing these projects at the kitchen table. A work area would help us to do projects and be able to come back to them, or let them dry.
N will be home tomorrow, he is sick. I hope he feels better tomorrow. Not sure why he suffered through work feeling ill. Hopefully a day of rest will help. Tomorrow, Four and I can take good care of him and get stuff done. We have no plans tomorrow, hopefully we make progress.
The boys had a good day of school. On the weekend, they created Angry Birds out of Lego's. This morning, they stated they wanted to make a video. We made one tonight. They were really excited. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but they had a good time. Someday I'll get it posted on Utube. They want to try again another day.
Four had a great day at preschool. She came home with Homework! She was so excited to do it. She is supposed to bring it back and get a star or sticker. It was fun to see her happiness and pride with a worksheet.
This is the info from today. Boring, dull, but now you are up to date. More adventures await us tomorrow, praying to have faith, patience and guidance.

No comments: