Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sorry Sunday at 8

I tried so hard to have more patience today. I was successful, right up until the 8 o'clock hour. Why do I lose patience then? N was home when we came home from dinner at Zinnia's. The entire house smelled like can chilli. Sort of turned my stomach the wrong way. Yuck.
Kids were ready to get to bed, just needed PJ's on two and teeth brushed. For some reason, everything Four said was driving me nuts. I felt bad, but that's the way it was. They showed their new Lego projects to N and were in bed before 8:30. I took them to the park this afternoon. They ran non stop with a boy (and a little brother) from school for at least 45 minutes. Amazing how a game of tag and two other boys can keep kids going.
Alas, it is not yet 8:30 and everyone is in bed. Ready to enjoy a nice night with N, if the smell is gone from downstairs.

No comments: