Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday, let's get busy

A slight headache is holding me back, but it is Saturday. Our house is clean, though the living room once again needs to be picked up from children morning activities. The kitchen is slightly out of order after N made breakfast for everyone. Zinnia and I have many projects in the works that need completion before the end of the month. I want to try to get a Christmas picture before the 18th to get 75 free prints from Shutter-fly. I've wanted to rearrange the living room, move the computer and a desk downstairs. My corner in the basement needs much attention. I need to find totes to put in the truck at Christmas time to keep items we travel with clean. N needs me to find a paper in a pile. We need a new file cabinet. I have socks that need matching. I believe there is still a load of laundry in the dryer from yesterday. The kids rooms were clean when they came home from school, but the baskets of junk I removed are still in the hallway.
This is what sits before me as I type. All these tasks, and not much motivation to get them done. You'd think people coming over tonight would motivate me, maybe once my Tylenol kicks in. I'll keep you posted. Some tasks I cannot do alone. I will need more muscle for the moving of furniture. N has a little over an hour before he has to be to work, maybe he could move the desk and I can get the rest done. I do have free labor, they just need the right motivation as well.

No comments: