Monday, November 14, 2011

A Monday morning on my own

What to do, what to do. I never have time to myself that doesn't involve another obligation or commitment. This morning, all kids are at school and I am flying solo. The laundry is done, the house is clean. Errands are run or will be on Wednesday with N. I do have to schedule dentist appointments. That is the last thing on my list for today.
I stopped by the church after dropping Four off at preschool. I think I have an arrangement that will work better for the teachers at RE tonight. Four and I will go back this afternoon and get it all ready for class tonight. I love stopping into the church. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I am excited to get things set up for a St. Niklaus party in December. Have to figure out some plans with Fr. B.
I picked up my medical test I need to accomplish all day tomorrow. Not sure what Four and I will do since we will be home bound for the day. Perhaps we will start some baking. Mr. C from next door returns this week from a trip around the country. The kids wanted to make him a birthday treat. Wouldn't hurt to get some baking done for Thanksgiving either. I'm sure the tower would love treats, they always do. I haven't baked in a long time. Need to stock up on butter and other baking supplies. Actually, I think my supplies are good except for butter. It's just so expensive. I did miss a sale at Meijer too.
Chicken enchiladas are on the menu tonight. I put the chicken in the crockpot this morning and will put the enchiladas together after I get Four. RE tonight and Four gets to start her own class. She is excited to get to come instead of being home alone with N. Hopefully he enjoys the evening to himself while we are gone.
Another busy week begins! Can't believe we're this far into November.

No comments: