Friday, July 1, 2011

Tawas State Park




Every summer since we moved here, we have made a camping trip to Tawas State Park. It is my favorite spot so far in MI. The water is clear, but cold. Five is our polar bear. He once again took the plunge regardless of temperature. We had a great time. I have some quotes I will post later. The way their minds work always fascinates me. Each year I have tried to get a great picture to top the first summer at Tawas. I came close last year. This year, not so much. I'll add the pictures to this post. The first was the best. Maybe I'll get another shot this year.
Great trip, but good to be home.
They go as follows: top--this years picture. Middle--first year picture. Bottom--last years picture. Sure do love that beach. As you can see, the water was very high this year compared to the last two. Notice the white beach house to compare.

No comments: