Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cars 2




Cars has been a big part of our children's growing up. Our first Cars cake was Seven's second birthday. When Three was born, we discovered the boys in the game room. All the McQueen cars were lined up and they each had a HEBuddy cracker in front of them. Everyone needed a snack.
Today we took them to see Cars 2. We were very eager and excited. While the backgrounds were really neat, I was surprised by all the guns and shooting. I was not expecting that. I think it took a little away from it. The kids loved it. The pictures were amazing. The boys want it for Christmas. Three was dancing to the music. There was only a couple in the back, otherwise we had the theater to ourselves. Love the matinee prices! It was a great summer day.

1 comment:

Denise said...

If you want to have a good, detailed review about a movie before you go... the good, the bad, and the ugly... check out www.pluggedinonline.com

Sometimes they are more picky than me. But I like having all the nitty gritty details to make my own decisions from.

I remember the Cars eating crackers... :)