Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blumen

Today, I watched Zinnia's kids, got a call from Daisy and will have a play date with Ivy tomorrow. Should be a busy week. The summer heat is definitely here. It was hot today and we managed to stay cool. I kept them busy and every meal was able to be served outside. I am so thankful for Mr. C's picnic table. I don't know what I would do without it. Clean up after meal time is much easier.

There are still so many stories I want to blog about, but just don't have the time.

Five is driving me crazy. He threw the biggest fit of all time. I have taken away the bike, Legos and Nerf guns. I have also discussed him losing swimming privileges upon our next trip to the pool. It is bedtime and he is causing trouble. I am losing my patience. He has been talking back and screaming too. I don't know what has gotten into him. It's just been the last two weeks. Too much fun possibly? Not enough sleep? They stay up later than normal and still manage to get up early. I am starting to think the beginning of school is looking better and better.

No comments: