Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekend ahead

Well, we are nearly ready for the great weekend! The cousins are coming to visit! They are spending the entire weekend with us, minus attendance time for a wedding. We are so excited. We have beds ready and the house is clean. I wish we had carpet in the basement, but oh well. Maybe we will be outside the entire time! We plan to head to the pool tonight. Other than that, just a fun weekend with them.
The insurance took our claim from the flood. We are ever so thankful. Next is to save our receipts and replace some items.
The morning is flying by. I still have a bathroom to clean and laundry to fold. My trusty sidekick Zinnia is coming to help me with some food preparation. N is finishing the shelves in the basement. Once I get them loaded, the basement will be looking pretty good. I got the entire floor washed with bleach water. It took me 8 + trips up and down with clean water. I may throw the mop out. It's pretty gross. Things are going our way. When you're up, you're up!

No comments: