Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Dates

My sister just had a baby yesterday. We shared phone calls and pictures celebrating the birth of her little girl. This was done when each of my children were born too. She has a friend that we both swam with in high school. KN and I share the same first name. She was always a good friend to J.
When Seven was born, he just so happened to share his birthday with KN. Funny thing happened when Five came around, he was born on her mothers birthday. We all joked when I was pregnant with Three. KN has a brother, but his birthday was two months before my due date. There was no way to make that day. Same thing with my sister, she wouldn't make it on KN's brothers birthday. Yesterday, when my sister talked to KN, it was discovered that J's baby was born on KN's dads birthday! Crazy. Our families seem to be connected somehow. We will see, maybe KN will have a baby on one of our family members birthdays.

No comments: