Friday, July 29, 2011

Puppet Theater



We finally completed the puppet theater project. I may have to add a skirt to the bottom, but for now it is done. I was really happy with the results. We have so many puppets. The kids were hardly using them and we received more for Christmas. I wanted to put them to good use. Now, we have no excuses.
I have been suffering with migraines all week. Today was the first day of imporvement. The migraines result in my skipping the workout. I have missed three days. I was on a role to accomplish my goal of 5o miles. I will be short a few.
Tomorrow is Bologna Festival in Yale, MI. We plan to leave in the morning and spend the day. I only hope to get good sleep and feel well rested tomorrow. N has to work. We will be off on this adventure alone. The kids are excited to see their newest cousin. We will have great pictures to post after tomorrow. They close off the street in front of Aunt M and Uncle J's store and have the biggest water fight ever. The kids have so much fun. Everyone gets soaked and then they hand out Popsicles.

No comments: