Monday, July 18, 2011

Montag

Monday, Monday. Most people dislike Monday. I have to say, I think it has grown on me.
Today I will get my haircut. I am still unsure how I will cut it. I have grown it out, it's been awhile since I saw Lavender. I have not had my hair this long since we were first married. That's ten years ago! What to do, get a short bob or keep the length and see where it takes me. We will see what kind of ideas Lavender has.
We have a play date with Ivy today. The kids are really excited. We haven't seen them since soccer. Someone is mowing a lawn outside. I should do that today.
Zinnia and I have been on top of our card making. I am so excited to make more, but she is going on vacation for 10 days. I thought about trying to make some myself while she is gone, but I know it won't turn out as well. There's just something about the rhythm once we get the creativity flowing. I am eager to post more card pictures. Hope to get a nice collection done before the MN trip.
All is well with the sweet new baby. My mother traveled there yesterday on her birthday. She gets to stay for a week. The next two weeks, I hope they go quickly. I can't wait to see our new niece. We will visit another new baby before that. The kids are thrilled to have a new cousin. His big brother shares his birthday with Five. He will be two this year and already a big brother. The kids can't wait to see him. MattMan! He's such a funny guy.
N and I are going shopping tonight. I am not sure what we will find. We get some things to turn into the insurance company. I think I want to exchange my new phone. It doesn't hold the charge. The battery is constantly missing a bar or two. It also wiggles slightly. Not sure I care for the slide out keyboard. Between a visit for the phone and a few groceries, I don't know how much time we will have. Oh well. We will take what we can get.

No comments: