Monday, July 11, 2011

Another camping adventure

Tomorrow after work we are off to another camping adventure. This time will will join Aunt Lilac and Uncle PJ. His parents live up north and there is a camp ground in their housing development. We will stay at the campground. It's only $10 a night. The kids are super excited. Uncle PJ talked about going tubing! They also have 12 ft rafts that they row out and anchor in the middle of the lake, then jump off. I have my Oriental Coleslaw ready! We just need a few things from the store to get us out the door. I made a lasagna to bring and have at his parents house. We will stay for three days. The development in on a lake and near the water fall we went to last year. We plan to go back to the water fall. The kids are really excited about that too. Should be a great getaway. I'll have lots to post when we return. I still have posts to catch up on from the cousins visit. I wrote down some of their comments. They were too cute. I love listening to the advice Seven and Five share with Cousin Five and Cousin Six. HILARIOUS!

No comments: