Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday progress with Sweet Pea

She is asleep in the pack n play in the boy room! Twice today, I was able to lay her down in there for a nap. Success! We have been rocking this baby for all her naps. I wanted her to be comfortable with the surroundings before putting her down. She seems to be very happy at our house now and feels at home. She plays, giggles and babbles with us. My kids adore her. The napping in the boy room is be progress for all of us. It gives her the quality rest she needs and me a break.
Four had a play date this morning with a preschool classmate. Her mom, whom I will call Bluestar, watched Four last week for us. I have met Bluestar in the community and we have friends in common, but this is the first time we have gotten together on our own. As crazy as it sounds, we have lived in nearly all the same places, just at different times. She has lived near the same cities in Oklahoma, Texas, and even Minnesota! We had a great morning and I hope we will again throughout the year of preschool.

No comments: