Saturday, October 22, 2011

Disorganized and just too tired

I feel like my basement is a disaster. I pulled out the winter clothing, but did not bring all items upstairs. There they sit, in a pile in the basement. I have clothing that needs to go downstairs to storage upstairs. Toys need to be returned to bins and put away. I found the freakiest spider in the basement this past week. He was big by MI standards.
I have a basket of mismatched socks with no mates. We need a new desk. I need to create a work space in the living room. This means something has to go, just not sure what or where it should find a new home. I stayed up too late last night. A ten minute power nap and not leaving the house left me awake until N came home. I was sure this would not happen. I hear Lego's being dumped out, I only pray they are in the trundle. Four has too much junk in her room. Some of it needs to disappear. I feel like every room needs to be swept for clutter. Someday, but not today.

No comments: