Monday, October 24, 2011

It's 1:47 and I'm hungry

I've had a hard time feeding myself lately. When I don't have an entire team to feed, it's hard to come up with something grand for myself. I fed Four and Sweet Pea. Four was the snack person today at preschool. She brought pumpkin shaped Jello jigglers, all thanks to Zinnia. Zinnia is my Jello expert. I don't know why, but I never get them right. Good thing I found such a super friend to make them for us for snack day. There are food allergies in the class. Most of the time the kids get fruit snacks and pretzels. Four really wanted to bring grapes too. Six said we should take pretzels just in case someone doesn't like grapes or Jello. It was a successful snack.
Sweet Pea slept the entire time Four was at class. We went to a few stores and she slept through all of them. 3 hour nap! She was ready to eat when we got home. After some food and a diaper change, she wanted another nap. I couldn't believe it. She slept for another 45 minutes. She's awake now. Guess my time is up. I got my kitchen floor washed, dishes put away, laundry started and the disaster from the morning is gone. Had to move fast, didn't know how long I had. Just me and the girls, they are helpful, considerate and fun.

No comments: