Friday, October 7, 2011

4,000

4,000 views on our blog! Amazing people have looked at this information 4,000 times.
The car is loaded, but there are many things to add. Some I will do tonight, but others will wait until morning. There is a pile by the front door ready to go.
Everything was going smoothly with my night. Zinnia came over to watch the troops while I ran to the bank and Pat's alone. It was so much faster than taking everyone with. We made a pizza for supper, simple and easy. I had a ton of things to do after watching Sweet Pea all day. I cleaned the car, finished the laundry and packed many items necessary to take three kids on a 12 hour car ride in a Toyota Camry. Yes, maybe we are crazy. I hope my family realizes how crazy we are to keep doing this. Crazy about them? Or maybe it's baby Orchid? : )
I brought the kids out to Zinnia's to run off some energy tonight. They were in bed later than I planned, but should sleep good tonight. The boys have been up coughing with some congestion lately. No fever, no runny nose, just dry cough and congestion. I hope they sleep well tonight. On my way home from Zinnia's, I discovered an entire bottle of Gatorade leaked on the front seat of the car. This is the task that awaits me yet this evening. Well, that and cleaning the bathroom. I like to come home to a clean house. It's almost 10 o'clock. I better get the rest of my jobs done. I haven't seen 10 o'clock all week!

No comments: