Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Energy

Good news is I seem to have found some energy for organizing. Bad news, we leave for a play date in a half an hour. I went through the kids rooms. Just can't get the boys to part with the Lego boxes. A battle I will attempt another day. The girl room wasn't as bad as I thought. We do need to bring some dolls back to the basement, they tend to find their way upstairs. I guess the real problem is the basement. I need to get organized down there. Too much is just chaotic on the shelf in my corner. Just haven't had time. Have to lite a fire under Zinnia and we can tackle it together. I know she has ideas similar at her house. Guess we need to get our projects for the holidays done first, then work on household plans. The situation can seem frustrating though.

No comments: