Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday complete

I am glad to check this day off on my list. Sweet Pea was really crabby all morning. She wasn't happy (you're not going to believe this) until N came home. Maybe she needed a fresh face. I couldn't get her to play or be content with anything. I fed her four times before 2 o'clock. We pushed her in a car in the basement. We pushed her in the stroller around the house. She was just unhappy. When he came home, her attitude completely changed. We fed her again. N turned on the radio and she was all smiles. She played with Four the rest of the afternoon. Her big sister was dropped off at our house just before their mom arrived. By supper time, I was kaputt. N took over and it was nice. They are almost ready for bed as am I.
Say a prayer for me that Sweet Pea is happy tomorrow. Four has to wear her Halloween costume tomorrow for a party. Hopefully it won't rain and turn out to be a nice day.

No comments: