Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sweetness

Four's goodnight to Baby Girl after prayers "Are you thankful for everything, like me?" I found the boys on each side of her bassinet. She's holding a finger tightly from each boy. They were discussing how tight her grip was. Just when I wanted to take a picture, she let go. Six had referred to Baby Girl nursing as "milking." I also tried to video Four chatting with Baby Girl. She was saying the sweetest things. As soon as I turned on the camera, she stopped. At the end of the day, I tried to get them settled down for bed. We were waiting for people to be quiet to say our evening prayers and Baby Girl folded her hands just perfectly. Everyone saw and smiled. She's been a great addition to our group. I think she will bring change to our family, only for the better. We are so blessed. Mr. C showed up this afternoon with a KFC meal for us. Zinnia stopped by with bags of food from her FIL funeral. New Moon brought us a pinterest chicken spaghetti meal. N has been doing all the cooking and it's been a few boxes of Mac and Cheese. The kids were amazed and asked why everyone brought food. It was a nice lesson for them to learn. So much generosity around us.

No comments: