Friday, April 13, 2012

Birthday treats

Today I am going to attempt to make Angry Birds cupcakes in honor of Seven's birthday. The Lego head pops turned out pretty great. I couldn't just send a marshmallow on a stick for a treat, thus deciding to make Angry Birds to compliment the Lego guys. I took a quick picture for mom to see yesterday. I'll post it soon.
Hoping the Angry Birds don't turn out to be too crazy.
Baby update: ultra sound says she's 9 lbs 11 oz. That is the exact same measurement they gave us before Seven and Four were born. Seven was smaller, thankfully, but Four was bigger, which I was not expecting. She appeared to have nice, chubby cheeks. She should for her size. We signed Four up for kindergarten this week and joked about signing baby girl up too. I have an apt on Monday. If nothing happens, we will be induced on Thursday. I was induced with Seven. Six, we set the date and threatened to be induced. He decided to come on his own terms and we went in at midnight instead of 5AM. It was so much easier, I had no clue. He's been setting his own terms from day one. Four, they sent me home on Labor Day. I went back the following day and she came. I'm praying for this delivery to be like the last two. I loved my Dr. in TX and had great experiences with those deliveries. Seven was an AF baby, completely different experience. I'm also hoping we get my dr. If not her, it will be her sister, whom I have never met. It will all go well, I'm sure.

No comments: