Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby baby

Baby count down begins! I hope after my appointment today things start to go the right direction. If not, I'll be induced on Thursday. I really didn't want to be induced, but the doc doesn't want me to go past my due date.
It's been such a balancing act with the kids schedules and trying to figure out when to have this baby. I thought I had my plan nailed down for today, but poor Bluestar had a sick kid at her house. I couldn't have Four go there after preschool. Thankfully I called in plan B and Zinnia and New Moon worked together to watch her for a few hours.
My appointment was good, but my BP was high. After such a crazy morning, this did not surprise me. I was sent to L & D for observation. When everything turned out great I was able to go home.
RE starts again tonight. I will go and get the class started for the first half hour, then Daisy will come and finish. Mr. C and Miss D are going to pick the kids up for me. They are so sweet. I am sure I'll be tired at the end of all this. It's great to have such wonderful people around me. I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments: