Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday, back to business

Today is the last day of spring break. I hope to get some work out of this group. We never looked at Seven's confirmation papers, I planned to get that done during this time. I'm all caught up on laundry and have half the house clean.
Last week I had a filling fall out. Fun. I've been walking around with flossers in my pocket ever since. I have a dentist apt today. Hopefully my children can behave themselves to sit in the lobby while I see what the dentist has in mind.
We may be able to join Geranium for a picnic at the park after, if they will wait that late for us. We will go regardless. I hope to make the last day fun for them, but have so many things on my mind. Seven's birthday is on Saturday. I feel as though so much of my life is in limbo, waiting for this baby to make her appearance. I don't know what to commit to, what to plan. I will start his treats for school today or tomorrow for sure. Probably tomorrow since both boys will be in school. He can take treats on Friday, whether I'm around or not. As for a birthday celebration, I would like for him to pick 2-3 boys and go out for pizza and a movie. There is a new pirate movie coming out the end of the month, perhaps it would be best to wait until then. When I asked him about this idea, he said that was ok. I could tell there was disappointment in his voice. Poor Seven. He's such a good kid. He always compromises and makes things easier on me. I just want him to feel special and be happy. I don't want to fail his expectations. Tuesday Four and I will go to Toysrus for his present. I'd like to get that done today as well, but will have all three kids with me. Four usually can keep a secret.
Well, on with our day!

No comments: