Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Second day of Spring Break

It's spring break for the kids. They had such enthusiasm when leaving school on Friday. Spring Break! So far, it's been uneventful, but I think everything they've wanted. Saturday they stayed in their pj's all day. Sunday we had church and went to the park. Monday, pj's until noon, then friends to play with. N took them back to the park to play basketball. Today, we will color Easter eggs. Six really wants to go to Sams club. I know he only wants the free samples and they probably won't be there today. Tomorrow is N's day off, the only day we don't have something on the schedule. He did bring up the idea of taking the kids to see his family for the day. We will see if that becomes the plan. I know the kids would love it. They haven't seen their cousins since Valentines. I won't be traveling with them. I can't get comfortable at home, let alone a two hour car ride.
Thursday I have a dr. apt. We also have church that night and a potluck. The kids are really excited because N will be able to come to the potluck. No big plans for the Easter weekend. It's N's birthday on Sunday. We will make a cake and his favorite meal.
It seems all is on hold, waiting for this girl. Hopefully we have more answers after my apt. on Thursday. We are ready for her!

No comments: