Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A day to myself

N took the troops to his see his family. They plan to visit his mom and his sister's new baby first, then stop by to see the cousins, followed by retrieving the boat from his other sister's house. What a day it will be for them! Normally I would go with, but I am so uncomfortable at home, I fear the two hour car ride would be worse.
The kids were excited and everyone helped in preparation for their departure. I even had them clean up their rooms and other ares of the house before they left. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I am slightly optimistic, but ready to continue to carry this girl into next week.
The house is picked up, I'd like to just run through and wipe it all down. I've put off washing the kitchen floor until the decorating of eggs was finished. With that project complete, the house should be looking pretty good by the end of the day.
New Moon is coming over to watch the group during my apt. tomorrow. She's so great. I've had a few contractions the past few days, but nothing regular. Zinnia informed me when I'm calm and relaxed is when I will dilate. Maybe I knew this before, I don't know. Perhaps the week off with my kids will really put me into labor. We haven't been doing much.
I have some errands to run and may get myself a coffee along the way. The sun is shining and it is beautiful outside. Should make for a great day!

No comments: