Monday, April 2, 2012

Birthday girls

Happy Birthday to Rose and Morning Glory! I wish I could spend the day with them. There once was a time when we celebrated birthdays together. I am sure they will have a nice day surrounded by their family and friends. They are two of my favorite people. Rose is a friend from TRF and we've known each other since middle school. We really didn't hang out until high school. We've grown even closer after all the school years were through. She's Four's Godmother, as I am to her daughter. She's always there for me, even if there are many states between. I am so blessed to have such a great friend in my life!
Morning Glory is a UND college friend. We spent a great deal of time together my freshman year. She took me under her wing and showed me the ropes of UND. Many adventures were had in the residence hall and her Toyota. : ) The good ole days! We don't talk as much anymore, which saddens me. Life just gets you busy and it's hard to keep up on a regular basis. I seemed to be better at it when my kid were younger and we lived even further away from all those we love. Not sure how or why that happens.
Hats off to my friends and hope they have a great day!

No comments: