Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Eight!

Can't believe my first born is eight years old today. He's the best kid a mother could ask for. His name means light and he is the light of our life!
We're making waffles with whip cream and sprinkles this morning. Bacon and eggs on the side, Eight loves bacon. We will be off to the pool in a few hours. After that, I believe we'll be home and play Lego's the rest of the afternoon. We plan to Skype with Baby Orchid. I hope for a wonderful day for Eight. He's always compromising for me and my biggest helper, best listener. We will have a small birthday get together at the end of the month. It was hard to plan anything with a baby on the way.
The day he was born was one of the happiest days of my life. Now we will have another child to join him in celebrating life in the month of April. The sun is shining and it looks beautiful outside. Should be a glorious day!

No comments: