Thursday, January 5, 2012

Too many miles in between

When things are going well, it's easy to get caught into your own life and focus on the things in front of you. When things take a turn for the worse, it all comes into perspective quickly.
It's then that I am once again, frustrated with all the miles in between me and my family. It seems unfair and I feel helpless. It is especially difficult with the most recent trip just being this past week. Bad weather, bad roads and stressful situations. Not to mention the cost of it all being in the back of your mind. Gas, lodging and food, they all add up.
I am not at liberty to specify what the situation is that is bothering me, just know it needs prayer from anyone who has a prayer to offer. Breaks my heart to be stuck here and not there supporting my family.

No comments: