Thursday, January 26, 2012

The road to recovery

Illness has taken its toll on me. I am wiped out. Praying all sleep through the night.
N brought us home early from our mini vacation. Two nights in a row, in the same room with sick kids just didn't work. He drove us 2 hrs, turned around and drove 2 hrs back. Today was his last day of class. Last night was borderline worse than the other two.
Four and Six were up the second half of the night. Just when I get them all settled, Six tosses his motrin and water all over the nice arrangement I just completed. Thankfully there wasn't anything else in his tummy. Guess he can't have motrin on an empty tummy.
I wound up taking Seven in to the doc today. He has a double ear infection. Poor boy. I hope he sleeps better tonight. I believe last night was better for him than in the past week. He's on antibiotics now and heading in the right direction. We'll see how everyone feels tomorrow. As long as we have no fevers tonight, they are all going to school.

No comments: