Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursdays with Four

I am treasuring each day I spend at home with Four. She has grown so much and makes me smile throughout the day. Today I was able to rest and she entertained herself in her girl room. When I popped in to say we should have lunch, she held my hand down the steps. She loves to make her own sandwich. When I asked what we should have, of course she said sandwiches. She loves sandwiches. She's the best eater I have. We had apples, oranges and pineapple too. It was lovely.
This afternoon, I take her for a well child visit. I fear shots are in her future, but can not be certain. We will see how that experience goes. It's been awhile since she's been to the Dr. Last fall the flu shot didn't go very well. Hopefully this will be different.

No comments: