Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Venezia

Tomorrow I am going back into the classroom of both boys. The plan is to talk about castles. I am also going to share stories about Poland, Spain and Italy. Still have not found my collection of money, but I did find 1000 Lire. Guess I will go with what I've got. I wish I could find my masks from The carnival in Venice. I would love to show them with my pictures. Just have no idea. I hate to sound so disorganized, but we have moved so many times. We have things here, things at my parents and I believe just a couple things at my sisters. It can be so frustrating. I have gone through every box and tote in the basement and almost all in the garage. I am at a loss as to where the money and masks are. They must be in MN. I am sure I may have looked at them as not being a priority when the moving truck was nearing the end. I will take what I have and share what I can. They will enjoy it regardless. They do not know what I am lacking. I loved answering their questions last time. I have been thanked each time I see them at the school. It's a good time. I also have a castle maze for them to do. Maybe I'll get a few pictures too!

No comments: